Friday, January 31, 2014

Evening stretch

I managed to squeeze in a run in daylight hours after the other half returned from work. All up 12.6kms in 54:24 (4:19's). Weather was okay but not looking good for the weekend.

In the evening it was league darts. Having not played in goodness knows how long it wasn't going to be pretty. Plus it was the first time I've ever played a league match having consumed zero pints. I was a little shaky but somehow managed to win both my singles and pairs. That didn't stop our team going down 6-3 mind! I was tempted to have a beer when midnight arrived as it was technically February but in the end I didn't bother. One thing I will say is that this non-drinking malarkey is very cheap. I consumed one cup of coffee and 2 teas all night long for the princely sum of zero Euros!

No comments: