Saturday, May 17, 2014

New Venture

A repeat of the Thursday run. Very windy out there and seemed to be copping it from all angles. Time 58:16 for the 14.8kms (3:56/km).

And the exciting news is my new venture. I am now offering VO2 testing in Galway at my home studio. Here's a link to my Facebook page so please like and share and help spread the word:

https://www.facebook.com/fitnessanalytics

Initially I will be able to provide a treadmill based VO2 test. I will be adding a lactate threshold test at a later date. I'm not sure where this will take me but down the line I would also like to offer the same sports tests on a cycle. As you can see from my blog I have taken to the sports testing and the data it provides in a big way. My revised training and recent race performances have been encouraging and this resulted in a new 10km PB of 32:20 just last month. It works and I'm living proof!

Please direct any enquiries through my FB page or alternatively you can email at:

fitnessanalytics@outlook.com

So that's why I've been doing lots of treadmill running lately as Santa brought me a new treadmill for Christmas!





No comments: