Sunday, May 04, 2014

4 of 4

Final threshold run for the week. Didn't feel as good as Friday but not too bad. All up 12.0kms in 41:00 (3:25's). A total of 16.0kms with the other bits.

Time for some stats. A total of 105.4kms for the week at an average pace of 3:46/km - that's not too shabby. Of that, 50.6kms ran at threshold pace (sub 3:30/km). And that's my 100th running day on the trot. That's probably a record for me!

In summary I'm very happy with how things are progressing. I'm hoping I've gone up a level since my 10km PB so will be looking for a race next weekend to put that to the test.

In the snooker Ronnie is 10-7 up against Selby. I've a feeling this could go all the way. Ronnie is getting a bit bogged down in tactical exchanges and needs to go on the attack tomorrow. That's how I see it anyhow!

1 comment:

Keith S said...

great call re the snooker