Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Training Shift

No track today - I've moved this to Thursday from now on. Instead I ran some 5 minute efforts locally (total 6) in fading light. Warm-up and down were 2.3km. All up 13.9km. I used my short mile course. Here are the times:

5:12,5:19,5:01,5:14,5:01,5:11

A stiff cross-wind to deal with which slowed the even number reps more than the odds. Legs constantly feel sore/heavy. Time for a massage.

Darts in the evening. Another 180 fest in practice but I wasn't getting too excited. It was a cup match and we were away. I played okay and won both my pairs and singles hitting a 118 check-out to wrap up my singles match. Overall we won 5-2 to progress to the next round. League resumes next week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

118 checkout is very impressive. What was your combo?

BeerMatt said...

treble 20, single 18, double top...

Anonymous said...

World class combo Matt
Dave S