Saturday, July 14, 2012

6 x 4 minutes off 60 seconds

A similar session to Thursday. Today I was running solo so that makes it a bit tougher. Again quite windy but it seemed to be more of a cross wind. I was using the same course and after a slow start, I settled into some decent running. Here are the paces per km:

3:23/3:15/3:15/3:12/3:13/3:12

A tough enough session off only 60 seconds. The last effort should have been quicker but I let my concentration wander.

I noticed on the run home that my right quad was a bit sore. Later in the day it was apparent that I'd picked up a slight thigh strain. Nothing serious I hope. All up 14.5kms with warm-up/down.

We hosted our first ever kids birthday party today. Ten kids and a bouncy castle. Not as bad as I was expecting! My diet for the day was primarily made up of cocktail sausages and cake.

No comments: