Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Come on Ronnie!

I ran my old loop today. The new bridge is still not completed but after hopping over a few barriers it was possible to get across and I ran the 9.5kms in 39:20 (4:09's). I'll have to measure this course with the Garmin as no doubt it will measure it as 9kms...

A quick mention of the World Championship snooker that it being played at the moment. Lots of seeded players have fallen by the wayside and that's left it open for Ronnie to pick up his 4th title. He was playing sublime snooker in beating Neil Robertson 13-10 - one visit snooker at its best. I honestly can't see anyone pushing him close now we move into the even longer format semi-finals!

Plus Tottenham back on form. As soon as Harry was removed from the frame of the England job the mighty Spurs spring back into life. Two wins will see us in the Champions League next year...

No comments: