Monday, January 24, 2011

Gym Run

Back to the gym for a recovery run of 10km in 42:17. A guy started chatting to me who recognised me from the race yesterday. Fame at last.

The left knee seems to be fantastic lately. The tendinitis has been there for well over 2 years now I'm guessing, but I've had very little pain the last few weeks. Still not as good as new but very close. Such a strange condition - it seems to come and go when it's ready defying any logic.

I'm really hungry for some more races now. I'm of the mentality that races push you more than a training session and I use regular races to improve fitness. I think sub 32:30 isn't too far away for the ten - with a decent course and a few runners to hang on to. There's another 10km on this Saturday about 20 miles away. I may give it a shot.

No comments: