Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday Hills

As I am no longer working (did I forget to mention that I was made redundant on my return from England!), I no longer have easy access to Ourimbah forest, So Instead I've been running local and doing some hills in LCNP.

Marion was at mother's group so I dropped her off at Roseville Park then ran from there down to LCNP, then ran the Striders 10km course (in 40:50), then ran back to Roseville with an extra loop thrown in at the end to get the time up.

All up 21.8km in 1:35:40. Thanks to MapMyRun for the distance info...

My right calf felt very tight during the run. Will see if I can get a massage on Friday.

Had some good news later in the afternoon - I've been selected in the New South Wales marathon team to run at the Melbourne Marathon. Looks like an all expenses paid trip too. What a country.

No comments: