Sunday, May 19, 2013

Averages

A long solo run today. I went up to Carnmore then round by the back of the airport. Then along the coast road in Oranmore before coming up through Doughiska. Then along the Monivea Road before turning left for the final 4kms back to Claregalway.

The Garmin died at around 18kms but I was feeling pretty good and upped the pace for the run home. I'm estimating 22.3kms in 1hr 35 (4:16/km).

That's 108.9kms for the week. I've been averaging over 100kms for the last 5 weeks so happy with that.

Next week I'll peg it back a bit. I have a 5,000m pencilled in for next Sunday running in the National League for Galway City Harriers so looking forward to that. We're now in the Premier League so I'll hopefully be lining up against the best runners in the country. Time to run flat-out and see where I'm at.

No comments: