Sunday, June 24, 2012

Penalties

I ran local and decided to run my short 9.5km loop in reverse. Seems really odd but it was like running somewhere different. During the run I decided that I'd throw in a few hill repeats on the Rock Road to get the heart rate up. These were token hills at best - I lasted 6 x 1 minute and what should have taken 1 minute were always a few seconds more (I always run point to point). Pretty pathetic. At one point as I jogged back down the hill I got asked for directions - never before have I been so grateful to take a long break and give very detailed instructions...

All up 13.0kms. That's 85.8kms for the week.

I then headed out to watch the England game. We started okay but in all honesty we were hanging on for most of the game and never deserved to win....pass me another beer please...

No comments: