Friday, June 08, 2012

Getting tight in my old age

An easy run of 11.1kms in 45:43 this evening (4:07/km). For the first time this week I was feeling good despite very windy conditions. I think I've finally recovered from the Sky Road...

Some new tickets were released today for the Athletics at the Olympics. I had a quick look at what was available but I couldn't bring myself to spending £425 for a ticket for one session! That's about a million Euros at the current exchange rate. Oh well, I guess I'll be watching it in the TV unless I win some tickets in all the competitions I keep entering...a shame if I don't make it over as my last experience of watching the Olympics live was one I'll never forget. I jagged some tickets to the men's 100m finals in Sydney to watch Maurice Greene win gold. The same night Steve Backley got a silver in the javelin. Meanwhile I got very very drunk...

No comments: