Sunday, March 02, 2014

Maximum

Damp and cold weather but headed out in the morning feeling a little under the weather myself...a few easy kms to get the blood flowing and ended up running the distance required to get me up over 100kms for the week. Total 12.1kms in 52:40 (4:21's).

That's 101.0kms for the week. Happy with how things are going and I feel I'm definitely on the improve at the moment.

Well the snooker was incredible. Ronnie gave Ding a right going over - and the last frame was without doubt one of the best that I have ever seen. Ronnie hit a maximum 147 to win the tournament having played an incredible shot on the last red to screw back more than half of the length of the table for the black - playing it left-handed! Then he did the same on the final black - switching hands to roll it in left-handed. Jaw dropping stuff and without doubt the finest snooker player of all time. And at the ripe old age of 38 he is playing the best snooker of his career.

No comments: