Friday, December 14, 2012

New Garmin

A lunchtime run. I was trying out my new Garmin FR10 which is the most basic Garmin on the market. Gives you speed, distance and time. Perfect for what I need.

Felt really good from the off. Decided on a long one and after returning home I decided to notch up an extra 200m to give me the half marathon. Time 1:25:43 for 21.1kms (4:04/km pace).

Used Garmin connect for the first time to upload my data. Really impressed so far.

Out in the evening with a few running buddies for a quiet beer. It turned into quite a loud beer as I didn't roll in until 3 in the morning. Even managed a game of darts in our 7th pub and after telling everyone how good I was, I proceeded to play crap. Got beaten by Barry who took out a brilliant 119 with triple 19, double 12, double 19. A good night with a pizza for company in the taxi home.

No comments: