Tuesday, August 10, 2010

400m reps

Out to the track for 15 x 400 off one minute. After a 3.2km warm-up, I was straight into it. The weather was glorious and despite the dread associated with this type of session, I found it to be not too bad. My times were:

70 / 69 / 69 / 68 / 67 / 68 / 68 / 68 / 67 / 67 / 67 / 67 / 67 / 67 / 65

Good to see them get a bit quicker through the session - and a little quicker than when I last did this session 2 weeks back. I have to say I think I could have pushed them a little bit harder but I'm not one for getting myself into the vomiting state. Not through running anyway.

Finished up with a 3.2km warm-down. Great session. I seem to be running really well at the moment. I'm pretty fit and also in form. Looking forward to cranking out a good 5km on the track this Saturday. A PB is wanted.

No comments: