Sunday, April 19, 2009

One week to go

I ran a very easy 1hr30 whilst watching the Canberra Marathon. Knee still far from great but seemed to settle down about 30 minutes into the run. I'll put this down as 18km as I was not running quickly.

Good to watch the marathon, it has certainly got me fired up for next week. Great performance from Dave. He just goes from strength to strength.

Incey ran a 3:20 (PB), Worky 3:48 (PW) and Clare 4:07 (mara)/4:57 (50km). I dare say they had a very big drink in the afternoon.

I drove back to Sydney in the afternoon and was absolutely shattered. In bed by 9pm.

All up 64.7km for the week.

A very easy week next week. I might try and squeeze in an easy 45 mins on Monday or Tuesday. Then a couple of light runs later in the week. Watch this space.

No comments: