Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thanks

A few thank yous. Here goes:

-The good wife for putting up with my daily training
- The in-laws for the baby-sitting whilst doing my lunchtime runs
- Owen, Barry and Fintan who were my training partners for the last few months
- Matt from the Harriers for the training schedule
- Conor for the massages
- Plus all the support I've had via text, email, Facebook and through this blog. Very humbling.

No running until at least Saturday then I'll see how I feel.

I played in the darts singles finals tonight. I wasn't expecting much as I hadn't played for 2 weeks, plus I was knackered. To make matters worse I didn't get to play my game until around midnight by which time I could barely keep my eyes open. Needless to say I lost 3-1. Home at 2am...

More darts on Sunday - the semi-final and final of the team cup.

No comments: