Thursday, May 26, 2011

Was it worth it?

I managed to squeeze in a session of sorts. My usual 9.5km loop with 3 x 5 minute efforts thrown in (3 minutes jog in between). Weather was very windy and I seemed to be running right into the wind for all 3 efforts. A real struggle, I doubt I was even running at 3:45/km pace. At points I was hardly moving, the wind was trying to trip me up, clipping heels, etc. Was asking myself would I have been better doing nothing. Well at least i was burning off a bit of energy I suppose. Time was 36:48 which equates to 3:57/km.

More importantly the darts. I won 15-9 in our first game. Me like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one Matt did you hit any 180's, just a quick question do you take protein or any recovery shakes after a hard session

BeerMatt said...

No shakes, though I'd consider them if you could recommend them. Let me know. No 180's......