Monday, May 30, 2011

Fitness test

I went for a jog to see if the hip was okay. A little sore to start with but felt good after a few minutes. All up 9.5km in 37:47 (3:59's). It should be fine for tomorrow's race. Speaking of which...

...it's going to be a tough one for me. If the course is on gravel paths and grass then I'll be a good bit slower. I think 16:15 would be solid. Plus I'm not sure how my legs will be after yesterday's tough run. Hopefully I can grind out another decent performance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i thought that last year and i ended up gettin a big pb and i was very suprised when i got to the finish line and looked at my watch, there wont be much wind as the weather seems to be getting better and alot of the sourse will be sheltered and only one hill near the end, watch out you will be suprised,very flat course overall and a cool start