Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Midweek

Out local again and did my 14.4km big loop/small loop course in 59:24 (4:08's). Still windy and showery. Lets be honest, the weather in May has been pretty shocking. I'm sure summer is just around the corner...

My Dad arrives tomorrow for 5 nights so the focus will move from running to drinking and darts. I've had the dartboard up about 4 months now and I've been practicing a bit here and there. I've been keeping a count of how many 180's I've hit in that time (sad I know) and the current tally stands at 16. Not very impressive when you see the pros hit that many in less than an hour...lets hope the practice pays dividends when we have our first match-up, probably tomorrow evening (instead of reps on the track)...

1 comment:

David said...

wow 16 X 180's you have talent!
"You Can't beat a bit of Bully"