Sunday, April 28, 2013

Snooker thoughts

Out in the morning for a long solo run. I ran along the main road to Oranmore, than back to Claregalway via the back roads. Then a little extra loop to get the distance up to give me 21.1kms for the day in 1:33:41 (4:26's). I was running at 4:20 pace after an hour but I faded badly and felt exhausted come the end. Glad to get that one out of the way.

That's 97.7kms for the week. My first decent volume for a while so that may explain the tiredness.

Lots of surprises in the snooker. Several pre-tournament favourites are out including Selby, Robertson, Allen and Maguire. Two of my favourite players are still in - Judd and Ronnie. As I write this it looks like Ronnie is struggling a little and Ali Carter is closing in on him - come on Ronnie!

Off to Portugal on Tuesday - I'll see what it's like when I get to the resort and then decide what training I can manage. I only have cabin luggage so after packing my runners and racing flats there may not be much room for everyday clothes!

No comments: