Friday, December 09, 2011

Gloves

It has been very cold in Galway the last couple of weeks. I doubt if the temperature is getting much above 5 degrees. In a very rare event it wasn't raining at lunchtime when I headed out for my run and to make things even better there was very little breeze. I'd take these sort of conditions every day. They say the optimal temperature for running is around 13 degrees but I prefer it much cooler than that as per today.

A repeat of Monday's 11.3km run in 45:46 (4:03's). Not pleased to report that I've turned soft and that I've resorted to wearing gloves...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Matt - Kanser and I look likely to be in the UK for the Olympics. Fancy doing this event on 6th August?
http://runrocknroll.competitor.com/dublin

BeerMatt said...

Sounds good Tom. I'll try and make it. I didn't realise you had made the Olympic team!