Monday, February 28, 2011

Making plans for Norwich

Less than 2 weeks to go. I'm just in the process of finalising my training schedule this week which will involve some shorter intervals and one more tempo session. I just need to juggle the sessions with travel to and from Spain.

Tonight I ran my 11km "night run". More glorious conditions for running and although taking it easy I knocked off the 11kms in 43:47. That's a shade under 4 minutes per km so probably a bit too quick for an easy session.

So why Norwich? It may surprise you that's where I am from (no I am not an Aussie or Kiwi). Look it up and you'll find out all about Colman's mustard, Delia Smith, Carrow (Carrot) Road and Alan Partridge...

1 comment:

David said...

"A -Ha !"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDB5Akd4-Z4&feature=related