Sunday, January 27, 2013

Didn't spot one other runner

More miserable conditions for running. I was about to head out the door and a hail storm hit so I waited until it cleared. Then I got going and I encountered everything the elements could throw at me - wind, rain, snow, sleet, hail - and even a bit of sun for about one nano-second.

The same route as 2 weeks ago running up to Oranmore, then the Coast Road, up through Doughiska, along the Monivea Road, then back to Claregalway. The wind was so stroing along the Coast Road I might as well have walked. All up 22.2kms in 1:40:26 (4:31's). Pace was poor but it was a good workout.

That's 100.4kms for the week.

Enjoyed watching the snooker shootout on the weekend. Martin Gould winning the title and £36k in the process. Not bad for 6 frames of snooker...

No comments: