Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hattrick

Still not feeling great this week. The sore throat persists and a bit of a cold but still out for my daily run. More glorious running weather. Quite warm still as I headed out at 8pm for the same run as on Mon/Tue.

Today it felt really good. I was quick at all my checkpoints and finished in 57 minutes exactly for the 14.4km. That equates to 3:57 per km. That's a PB for this easy run.

On Friday I'm going to run 3 x 2 miles at HMP. Saturday easy and long on Sunday. Then take it fairly easy next week before the half.

2 comments:

Ronoc said...

Hey Matt,

what sort of mileage will you do next week and how many days complete rest will you take before Limerick?

BeerMatt said...

Not huge next week. I'm thinking 2 complete rest days (Mon/Sat) and about 65km for the week (including the race).