Okay, so I was on a downer yesterday. Time to put that to bed.
I ran well tonight. It felt really easy and I covered my 7.0km route in 29:45 (4:15/km).
Here is why I'm going to run a PB on Monday:
- I'm injury free. The left knee has been very good the last 6 months
- I've run the most volume in all my marathon preps i.e. consistent 100km+ weeks
- I've improved my half PB by almost 2 minutes since I ran my last marathon
- The weather in Dublin will be better suited for running
- There will be more runners to hook up with in Dublin