Sunday, October 04, 2009

Sunday

Woke up to more wet weather, but decided to get out there fairly early to get the run out of the way. I drove down to LCNP and thought I'd run for about and hour and a half.

Again I ran the Striders 10km course. Despite quite heavy rain at the start, this soon became light drizzle and turned into perfect running weather. I finished the first 10km in 43:31, then doubled back and did the majority of the same route again missing out the Scribbly gums section. I slowed a little as I didn't want to get carried away. Total run time 1:26:33 covering 19.5km (4:26/km).

So that's 67.8km for the week. Next week will be very easy. I'll rest Monday, maybe do a 3km race on Tuesday, rest Wednesday, 10km easy on Thursday and that will be it until the race on Sunday.

If the weather is like today next Sunday in Melbourne I will be licking my lips...

No comments: