Sunday, September 14, 2014

Long run mixed zones

I started off with a long loop in my recovery zone of 11.1kms in 41:06 (3:42's). Then a quick change of shoes into the flats and out for 9kms at threshold pace. I felt pretty good and it was easy to lift the pace (time 30:56 @ 3:26's). Then a slow romp home to give me 22kms on the knocker.

That's 108.7kms for the week and another good week in the bag. Things going nicely but just knackered all the time.

A similar week again next week with a slight difference being that I'm back to Norwich to run a leg of the Round Norfolk Relay. Great fun and this year I have an earlier, shorter stage of 18 miles starting at around 8pm on the Saturday. The plan is to run this all in my recovery zone and the way I'm going at the moment that should be sub 6 minute miles...

No comments: